Is A BOP Right For Me? Comprehensive Coverage For Small Business Owners.
Protecting your assets is essential for any business owner. For many firms, particularly smaller businesses, a business owner’s policy (BOP) is perfect, because they provide multiple insurance coverages in a cost-effective and comprehensive package.
BOP’s offer a standard package at lower premiums than for coverage bought separately. The simplified aspect of a packaged plan is appealing to many people and insurance companies offer them at competitive prices because they are streamlined.
BOP policies can include coverage for:
- Buildings, equipment and inventory
- Business interruption for reduced production or a shut down
- Making up for lost profits or paying continuing expenses
- Liability for claims due to neglect by employees or defective products
- Burglary, robbery, other theft or destruction
- Liability coverage for lawsuits arising from accidents occurring on your business property
- Slander, copyright or invasion of privacy
- Rented or borrowed vehicles